Thursday, May 5, 2011

May Gifts

Remember back in February when my boys sent me this for Valentine's Day?:


This morning my doorbell rang and I received this from my boys:


Since I don't eat any sugar or flour, this is a real treat for me!

These gifts were thought up by my youngest boy, Andy:


I also received this yesterday:


From my boys again.  It's for my birthday a week and a half ago and just arrived!  It was my middle boy, Jim's, idea.


He saw the chair in the Cadet Store and thought I might like it.

Well, YES, I do!  I've only been looking at it and wishing I had one for four years.

I want to show more pictures of it.







You may have noticed the paper hanging off the bottom or the chair seat:



That is this:


which holds this:


because this is an heirloom chair.

You bet it is!

I'm having a good week!

Cindy



1 comment:

  1. Those are such thoughtful gifts. The chair is really beautiful. You must be so proud of your sons.

    ReplyDelete