Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My latest creative endeavor . . .

Just yesterday I decided that it was time to dress up the little stool that I keep in my kitchen.  I had some drop cloth fabric left over from a previous project and it was just enough to make a tailored slip cover for the little stool.  I wanted to add something feminine so I added a pleated ruffle.

What do you think?


I took pictures of the process of making it if anyone is interested.  Please leave me a comment if you want the tutorial.

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. This is very good Cindy, not to mention, I've been hovering in and out of your blog all day long now. Could you link the tutorial. Also,stumble upon my blog if you can www.trumatte.wordpress.com
    C you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is cute! i think my stools are similiar (of course, not covered)

    ReplyDelete