Friday, April 1, 2011

Update

I have been MIA from blogland recently due to a much needed rest after hosting 17 young people over spring break.  We all had a good time and lots of catching up was done by friends who are scattered all over the country in college. 

This is the bathroom that was shared by all 17 of them:


We only have one 40 gallon hot water heater.  They were great working through timing their showers.

They helped remove 600 square feet of sod and spread 6 yards of mulch across the back fence so I can plant a garden:





Which allowed my husband and I to make a trip to the Antique Rose Emporium in Independence, Texas for my belated Christmas gift of 7 rose bushes.


More on that in a later post.

After they all left, I washed all the sheets, blankets, towels and pillows.


These are just some of the pillows and blankets.

It wore out the poor dog.


I'll be back soon with pictures of the Antique Rose Emporium and our yard with all the great stuff planted so far.  I'll also include some pictures I took at Round Top where we stopped on the way back to do some antiquing.

Bye y'all!

Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment