Friday, March 4, 2011

I have a confession to make . . .

. . . I've been afraid to show parts of my house because it doesn't look like what I see on other blogs.  I have it mostly done and put together since our move two months ago and I really like it.  But I was afraid to show it for fear that others might not like it. 

So tonight, I decided that I just need to show it and not worry what other people think.  I need to be me.

I have lots of furniture out and pictures on the walls because this is a down-sizing house.  We kept what we could and decided that hanging pictures on the walls is the best way to store them.  Besides, we really like our pictures; they all have sentimental value to us. 

So starting tomorrow, I'm going to start featuring parts of my house that didn't show up in previous photos.  I'm also going to show the changes I've made on the parts I've already shown. 

Stay tuned . . .

Cindy

1 comment: