Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's a Small World


I like to check the statistics of my blog on a daily basis to see many different things such as how many pageviews I've had today, this week, this month, who is referring to my site and which are my most visited posts among other things. 

One of the stats I can see is in which countries in the world my visitors live.  Just recently, I've had visitors from the US, Canada, Australia and the UK which I would expect because we are all english speaking countries.  But I've also had visitors from the Czech Republic, Italy, Romania, Russia, Slovenia, Germany, Spain, India and Hong Kong! 

I would like to say a special thank you to all of you who visit me on a regular basis from any other country than the US!  Welcome to my blog and please enjoy yourself while you're here.  I hope I can give you a little peek into how an American lives. 

If you are visiting from another country, please consider leaving a comment even if it's in your own language.  I would love to hear from you!

Cindy

4 comments:

  1. Many kisses from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Cindy, groetjes uit Nederland
    Hello Cindy, warm greetings from the Netherlands
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete